1. What personal data do we process?
- Email address
- IP address
2. Why do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data for a few reasons:
- Offer support to the visitors of our site
- Improve and develop the quality, functionality and user experience of our site
- Detect, mitigate and prevent security threats and perform maintenance and debugging
- Prevent abuses on our site
About Leads (Also see section 6 about Direct Marketing)
We process personal data about Leads for marketing purposes. We provide you with relevant content, based on your response to marketing content per email. The legal grounds for such processing is mainly your consent.
3. What do we use your personal data for and when do we process your personal data?
We will collect information directly from you when you use our services or visit our website.
We use your personal data to:
- Send out promotional emails relating to products and services. See also Section 6 about Direct marketing.
- Analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we operate our website and according to the user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
We will only process personal data when we have a legal basis for doing so for the purposes set out in this Section 3. In almost all cases, the relevant legal basis to process personal data is that the processing will be one of the following:
You have provided your consent to us using the data accordingly (for example, to communicate with you through our mailing list), or our use of your personal data is necessary to support 'legitimate interests' that we have as a business (for example, to improve our products, or to carry out analytics across our datasets), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
We may send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the “Unsubscribe” instructions included in every email.
We may share Personal information with third parties to help manage our business:
- Our mailing application provider Aweber Systems Inc., based in the USA, which is Privacy Shield certified as you may see
here and processes personal data on our behalf;
- If we are under a duty to comply with a legal obligation or protect our interests or security.
5. International Transfers
We may allow access to your personal data to third parties who may be located outside the European Union. As you can see in section 4, some of our services providers are located outside the European Union.
We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of information is managed to protect your rights and interests.
We may also disclose your personal data if we receive a legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement body outside the European Union. Any requests for information that we receive from law enforcement bodies or regulators will be carefully checked before personal data is disclosed.
6. Direct Marketing
We will use the data that we collect for direct marketing only, to send you communications in the form of email regarding products and services that we and our partners offer.
You always have the right to say no to further direct marketing, at any time. You can use the opt-out link (Unsubscribe) that you find in all direct marketing communications, or by contacting us (see Section 10).
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in Section 2 of this Policy. When your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is securely deleted.
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible.
By visiting our website and using our services, you agree to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device.
You can generally view our website without cookies, but certain parts of the website may not work properly or the navigation will be slower.
If you do not want cookies to be used, you can set your internet browser to deny them, by deactivating the relevant option in the system settings of your browser. You can also delete stored cookies in the system settings of your browser at any time.
More information on how to deactivate or delete cookies can be found here. However, please keep in mind that if you do not accept any cookies this may restrict the functionality of our offerings.
- Google Analytics - This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables our website to learn information about our users’ use of our site, such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited the site before and the websites visited prior to visiting ours.
- Hotjar - This Cookie is placed by Hotjar. It collects non-personal information, with the overall aim of providing you with a better website experience, diagnose technical problems and analyze trends.
- Getsitecontrol - This Cookie is placed by Getsitecontrol. This file contains the information about the widgets (the time when they were shown, whether the desired action was taken or not). It also includes information about the site visitors, which is used for the widget targeting.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
10. Questions and Complaints